Nyi Nyi Aung
December 31, 2012
(Edited by M.S. Anwar)
Buthidaung, Arakan – U Aung Min Soe is a Rakhine (Magh) extremist and the head of the Maung Daw district administration that includes Maung Daw Tsp and Buthidaung Tsp. At 1PM yesterday (i.e. December 30, 2012), Maung Daw district administration gathered around 300 Rohingya Elders (from Buthidaung Tsp) at U Uttama Hall in Buthidaung Tsp. The administration authorities delivered speeches concerning a) uncertain data collection under the heading of illegal Bengali immigrants and invaders in computerized fingerprint system b) and Elections for the Administrations of the villages and quarters in the township.
Of all the speeches delivered, the speech of the above-mentioned U Aung Min Soe was the bitterest, most chauvinistic, inauspicious, and fascist-and-neo-Nazi styled. Following are the some excerpts from his speeches.
- You, people, are the descendants of foreigners. So, you all are foreigners as well. You must live here the way foreigners do.
- You don’t have any rights to possess properties or belongings worth more than Kyat 5,000,000 (Approximately US$ 6,000).
- You don’t have any rights to own a house, building, any kind of land, business and so on.
- You are not qualified to elect an administrator of a quarter or a village or to be elected as so. (In fact, most of the present administrators of the villages or quarters in Rohingya majority areas are and the former school teachers were Rohingyas themselves).
- You will never have any rights equal to Rakhine Buddhists.
Due to his racist and fascist speeches and ferocious movements in Buthidaung and Maung Daw nowadays, Rohingyas are living in fear of being the victims of targeted violence again led by Arakan State Administration (formed solely with Rakhine extremists) and Security Forces (Composed of mainly Rakhines). U Aung Min Soe is an extremist, anti-Rohingya and anti-Muslim. Likewise, Arakan State Administration and its Security Forces are also anti-Rohingya and anti-Muslim.
U Aung Ming Soe has been in the forefront in systematically creating and plotting violence against Rohingyas triggered in June 2012. His book, Paccima Zone Magazine, Vol.1, published in February 2012, clearly proves that the violence against Rohingyas and Kamans in Arakan is plotted and conspired by Rakhine Extremists in the Administration, the radical Rakhine Buddhist Monks and other Rakhine (Magh) terrorists with the supports of Political-Gain-Centered Central Government of Myanmar.